Kamis, 26 September 2013

and this butterfly collection, we bought it.

In my creative writing class, we have to write on our journal everyday! In the end of the month, the lecture will collect our journal and give her comments.
One day, she gave her students three words. That was tombstone, first kiss and a butterfly collection. we had to compose the words to be a story. Then, I wrote my story like this.


I went to the chair where I usually sat on. I didn't know exactly the reason why I went to this chair. However, it was okay as long as I still held this butterfly collection. I know that this butterfly collection had it's own story.
At this time I could look a tombstone in front of me. the black tombstone and the dark cloud above me drew my feeling.
"Caca, it was the name on the tombstone. I knew her, She was my first kiss. And this butterfly collection, we bought it. :-(

5 komentar:

  1. I wish I was in your class, kas. hha..
    my story would be like this:

    I enter the cemetery and walk to that tombstone. The mark of the place where you chose to sleep forever. A place where I come to everyday. But today is different. Today, I bring something to you. A jar--filled with all those color. A butterfly collection. I took one of them, the biggest and the most beautiful one. Don't you remember? It's the one that we bought, on the day we had our first kiss. I wish to keep it forever, but I think you'll be happy to have it here. It's your birthday present, Dear. Happy birthday.

    kinda cheesy, but that's the one that popped out on my mind.. lol.. maaf kalo ada salah grammar :p

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. That's a very good story gab! I love it! You must be very good at writing. I like your blog. By the way, if I were the man, I would be very happy, because I had a girl like You :p

      Hapus
    2. yeaaaaaah haha thanks! ra sah nggombal, itu ceritanya cowok yang ngasih kupu2nya ke isterinya.. haha..

      Hapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. LOL. don't take it very seriously Gab. :D
    :P

    BalasHapus